rebirthing

Slowly I am becoming what I have been projecting for, and hurling myself towards.

I am taking stock of what that is along the way. Just to try to keep it real.

I've come from a place where no one does anything to change the course of their lives. They pray, and they wait to die. Those voices are loud in my programming. At the core of what I am leaving behind.

That inertia has to go into the ground, to be decomposed as is the nature of the cycle of life. I can't say it doesn't hurt, that it doesn't scare me to look at those edges of the end of everything and just let go of it and have faith in the future. or the right now.
or whatever, one in the same.

i'll just take a deep breath and let in the smell of the daphne. the smell of soil. the smell of my own spring sweat. and let my exhale be the cry for letting go of all I've come through to be here, alive in this new being that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment